Becoming a member at Hope Church means that you are becoming a part of our spiritual family and are joining us on one of the most important and exciting journeys you will ever take.
Membership is an important part of your spiritual growth and is a great next step that every regular attender should consider. Our next membership classes will be held on December 10th, 2017 from 3:30-5:30. Light refreshments will be served.
Why do you need a spiritual family?
- You Need Healthy Relationships.
- "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the one who falls and has no one to help him up!" - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- You Need a Place Where You Can Use Your Gifts.
- "Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you…" - 1 Timothy 4:14
- You Need a Place Where You Can Grow.
- "They joined with the other believers and devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, sharing in the breaking of bread and prayer." - Acts 2:42
- You Need To Belong To Something Bigger Than Yourself
- "Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." - Romans 12:4-5
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another…" - Hebrews 10:25
What are the personal requirements for membership @ Hope Church?
- Salvation - A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Baptism - Adult believers baptism by immersion or a candidate to be baptized.
- Faithfully involved with a Life Group/Discipleship Class and/or a Strategic Service Team.
- Two months of faithful attendance @ Hope Church.
What are the steps in Hope Church's membership process?
- Sign-up online below or on the back of a connection card or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend Next, our introductory class for new attendees.
- Sign the Membership Covenant.